SNC Facilities has been successfully carrying out quality commercial electrical installations since 1989.
Our professional electricians are committed to delivering a high quality commercial electrical service while maintaining efficiency in the use of resources that ensure our customers receive value for money.
Our fully qualified staff are all trained to the highest possible standards. Our ‘can do’ attitude allows us to offer a variety of services to a diverse range of business sectors. This includes healthcare, banking, retail, restaurants, education, office, housing and hotels.
SNC Facilities are NICEIC Approved Contractors. NICEIC (The National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) is the most prestigious governing body for electrical contractors in the UK . Approved Contractor status is only granted to contractors who meet their highest standards.
We are Trustmark registered. TrustMark is a government endorsed quality mark scheme for trades that work in and around the house. It lets home-owners access a list of vetted installers, meaning they can have confidence that any work will be done to a high standard.
SNC Facilities Commercial Electrical Services
We have many years of experience in electrical design, installations and maintenance. SNC commercial electrical services are available in Ilford, Essex, London and the M25.
Past commercial electrical contracts include:
- Bank of America, Canary Wharf, London
- The Bank of Sumitomo, London
- Northern Trust Wealth Management, Canary Wharf, London
- Bavaria House, Appold Street, London
- Blink, Hoxton, London
- Offices at TV AM, Camden Town
- The London Fire Brigade headquarters, Albert Embankment
- Chelsea Hospital for Women
- Tiger Aspect Productions
- Black and Blond, Soho Square
- The Forensic Science Service London
- St Johns Ambulance Service, Multiple Sites London & Essex
- London Guildhall Universities
- Japanese University, Canterbury
- City Sprint – Supply and installation of generators